Eyelash serum can be applied to your lashes for beautiful eyelash growth, however, there are some natural ways to get beautiful looking eyelashes.
- Remove all eye makeup at the end of the day. Makeup clogs up the skin area around the eyes and mascara is very heave and stressful on the lashes. If you are rough with your lashes, they can thing out and may not grow back as healthy as they are now.
- Olive Oil. Gently apply olive oil to your lashes daily. This will strengthen them and helps them to grow longer.
- Caster oil and olive oil mix. To promote eyelash growth mix the olive oil and caster oil together and gently apply to your lashes.
- Petroleum Jelly. Apply small amounts of petroleum jelly (or vaseline) to your lashes at night. This will help make them thicker and stronger.
- Applying Green Tea. Apply some green tea leaves to warm water and apply sparingly to your eyelashes. This will give your eyelashes a more vibrant, thicker look, it will promote healthy looking lashes and will make them longer and stronger.
- Lemon Peel soaked in caster oil or olive oil Start by soaking lemon peels in olive or caster oil for a few days. Apply this mixture to your lashes for healthy growth.
- Diet has an effect on your Eyelashes. In order to boost your lashes you also need to boost your diet. Eating a diet rich in green vegetables and fruit helps.
Don’t forget to trim your lashes. You can trim your lashes every two to three months. Trim a small part, approximately a quarter of the lash length. This will stimulate the follicles and help them grow faster.
Extra tips on helping eyelashes grow thick and long:
- Use a clean brush or a cotton swab to apply castor oil on to your lashes before going to bed. You can also add a few drops of vitamin E oil to the castor oil before applying.
- Alternatively, mix together 2 tablespoons each of castor oil and fresh aloe vera gel. Apply it on your eyelashes using a cotton swab.
I hope you have found this post useful. If you have,please give it a share and leave a comment below
Peace and prosperity.